GDS® Samsung Tab A 8.0 2017 Locking Vehicle Dock with Audio Cable (RAM-GDS-DOCKL-V2-SAM35-AUD1U)
The RAM® Locking Vehicle Dock with GDS® is a spring loaded, quick release cradle with a keyed lock that offers a secure fit with easy access to the mounted tablet. This docking station is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) with IntelliSkin®. The integrated GDS® platform enables data sync and charging capabilities. Without the need to remove the IntelliSkin® from the device, the user can efficiently mount the tablet in the vehicle dock and keep the device charged and locked in place. This dock is designed to meet the demands of field workers in a variety of applications, including transportation, field sales, logistics, manufacturing and much more.
This vehicle dock features an integrated 90 degree audio jumper cable to allow for the attachment of an external speaker and microphone. When docked, the tablet can be connected to a speaker for higher quality audio in a noisy cab or a microphone for push-to-talk applications.
Specs & Features
- Max power 5V-12V @ 2A*
- GDS Technology™ offers a universal charging platform for any device wrapped in IntelliSkin®
- Keyed lock for theft deterrence
- Modular design makes upgrading to a new tablet simple and cost effective
- Easy, quick release of your tablet for on-the-go applications
- Integrated 90 degree audio jumper cable
- Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM mounting solutions
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. Micro USB 2.0 cable included with purchase. * mUSB products supporting USB 2.0/3.0 will have a max current of 1.5A
We Also Recommend
RAM Tab-Lock 8" Tablets, Samsung Tab A & S2 8.0 w/ Otterbox Case Cradle (RAM-HOL-TABL29U)
RAM® EZ-Roll'r™ Power & Data Cradle for Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro (RAM-HOL-SAM52PDU)